the more I think about my past self the more I
“When something bothered me, I didn’t talk with anyone about it. I thought it over all by myself, came to a conclusion, and took action alone. Not that I really felt lonely. I thought that’s just the way things are. Human beings, in the final analysis, have to survive on their own.”
—Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart (via victoria-katheryn)
Anonymous asked: all the odd numbers DO YOU EXCEPT THIS CHALLENGE
No… BECAUSE I ACCEPT IT!
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
I had this candle which was called “Winter Forest” which was the most delightful smell ever.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
This is really hard… Jim Carrey for endless good times?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Like 5 if my calculations are correct.
9. How many countries have you been to?
America, Italy, Spain (one day), France, Switzerland (one day), Australia. I think that’s it, there are a few that were stopover countries from these travels, but they aren’t included.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I’m a strong believer that you can’t know the name of something without seeing them/it, but any of the Disney princess names basically.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I got a 69% on a mathematics test when I was testing the waters in the accelerated maths class before deciding I wanted to drop down (because I didn’t need maths for any potential careers, so I thought I’d make my life easier).
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I probably didn’t dress up at all, because it isn’t really a thing in Australia until you’re a teenager where it’s another excuse to throw a party and get drunk.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
25. Is your father bald?
Not at all. Apparently everyone in my family has super thick heads of hair which I’m grateful for.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Funnily enough, I still haven’t seen either. Yes I know I’m a film student/human being and haven’t seen the Titanic, I’m working on it.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I don’t think I have one, my mum’s cooking is literally better than every meal I’ve ever eaten in a restaurant. Love you mum. <3
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Me personally, no. But my parents have a Costco membership, so I can go there if I please.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Eh, probably the suburbs, just because I like the ability to be close to the city should I need it without losing my whole day in transit + suburban life is super cute in movies.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I have a fairly irrational ambivalence to medication/pills, not that I need anything, but working in a chemist has made me despise the whole thing.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Just once when I had my tonsils removed.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
I used to never wear jeans, and I only own a single pair at the moment which was just from a department store. So nowhere.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I used to, and I’ve lost the knack for it. I’ve started keeping a dream journal and trying to rebuild my dream recall though!
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
11 including work shoes, a pair of runners, and two pairs which I’ve had forever and dislike to the point where I refuse to wear them, but still fit me so I can’t bring myself to throw them out just ‘in case.’
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
You’re a bad person.
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
- Ask me a couple of numbers!!
- 1. What's your favorite candle scent?
- 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
- 5. Do you know a hoarder?
- 6. Can you do a split?
- 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- 8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- 9. How many countries have you been to?
- 10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
- 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- 12. What would you name your son if you had one?
- 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
- 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- 18. Did your mother go to college?
- 19. Are your grandparents still married?
- 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
- 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
- 25. Is your father bald?
- 26. Do you know triplets?
- 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
- 28. Have you ever had Indian food?
- 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
- 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
- 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- 34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
- 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- 36. Can you whistle?
- 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- 40. What medical conditions do you have?
- 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
- 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- 43. Where do you buy your jeans?
- 44. What's the last compliment you got?
- 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
- 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
- 50. Why do you have a tumblr?
why do they synch perfectly though
as soon as the song started, I tried to think ahead to figure out if they would be perfectly in time or not. once they did, I burst out laughing.